Join a growing SaaS company where you can learn and deal with different applications and enjoy excellent benefits!
As the Director, Business Systems you are a hands-on leader who will serve as the owner of the Salesforce technical architecture team responsible for development for a world class Salesforce platform and related systems . You will play a key role in bringing innovative and effective solutions to derive value from our systems and tools.
- Responsible for vision and roadmap for SFDC and related business systems /applications
- Build the future digital automation roadmap to have an ongoing, significant impact towards meeting strategic business goals
- Use project management experience to develop accurate work estimates, project budgets and timelines.
- Deploy a multi-disciplinary approach to solving business challenges and unlocking new streams of business value through digital automation projects
- Lead full project lifecycle from intake through deployment, as well as communication, change management and team mobilization/ onboarding
- Establish, track and report on project/program value drivers and financial impact
- Proactively evaluate new SFDC technologies/add-ons and develop plans for their implementation
- Present ideas and forward-looking plans to cross-functional senior leaders on regular basis
- Design and manage implementation of integration of SFDC with other business systems and applications used in the company
- Propose improvements as required, including quality plans, issues and action logs, risk management plans and change control plans.
- Ensure business and assignment risks are identified, monitored and managed to achieve minimal disruption to the project delivery and success.
- 7+ years, experience in managing CRM systems and technical teams
- 5+ years successful experience with Salesforce.com implementation projects
- Strong fundamental SFDC architecture skills and experience
- Demonstrated project discipline and experience. Must be organized, focused, and driven toward established deliverable dates. Must be able to design solutions and form/drive related plans.
- Good knowledge of SOQL and APEX
- Strong interpersonal skills to build constructive relationships with other managers, and effectively manage disagreements
- Force.com Certification is a plus.
- Standard health
- Unlimited vacation
- 3 months paternity leave and maternity leave
- Normal 401K matching 50% of the first 4% for next year
Ready to make an impact?