Join a certified Salesforce partner that’s providing the world’s top companies with transformative end-to-end QTC services. As a recognized global leader and #1 implementation partner, our client is leading the charge in the “everything-as-a-service” economy.
Join us and have the first-hand opportunity to experience the magic behind being at the forefront of social culture. Join a consulting culture where client-centricity is celebrated. Tackle exciting and challenging projects every day, in a fun work environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a technical leader for Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud projects
- Lead Salesforce B2B Commerce implementations, providing both oversight and hands-on contributions to design, develop, and integrate the solution
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assist with RFP responses, architecture assessments, and technical validation
- Act as liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and System Integrators to drive implementations
- Design for and provide documentation to exemplify best practice integrations between front-end and back-end systems
- Provide best practices around eCommerce business and application processes and functions.
- Guide technical teams to deliver a flexible and scalable solution, provide mentorship, supervise developers, and provide guidance to optimize application performance and scalability
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage Salesforce Communities, Commerce Cloud, CPQ, Billing, and other Salesforce products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams internally and at customer sites.
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce application architecture, design, and deployment.
- 2+ years of experience in SF B2B eCommerce applications. Hands-on experience with Salesforce B2B Commerce or Cloudcraze is required
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS, or related field
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of eCommerce software solutions
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Active Salesforce certifications or the ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire is required
- Experience working with relevant eCommerce packaged solutions such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Hybris, and Magento
- Salesforce CPQ, and Billing implementation experience preferred
- Experience integrating eCommerce platforms with the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform
- Experience developing applications in Java or .Net
- Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant
- Experience in documenting business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong understanding of database design and system architecture
Enjoy a friendly and flexible culture.
You’ll work with some of the most genuine, diverse, and experienced people. Enjoy competitive pay, bonuses, generous PTO, healthcare benefits, and the flexibility to work remotely. You’ll be onsite for kickoffs, occasional meetings, and other major milestones.