Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
Join an international company that makes a difference and offers a lot of benefits. In addition to helping foster strong international relationships, this nonprofit offers exceptional benefits including all federal and Jewish holidays, health care, etc. and a terrific leader dedicated to elevating his staff.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist will support the digital marketing systems throughout the organization. Working closely with the rest of the digital marketing support team, the Salesforce team, and the Marketing & Communications team, this position will provide high-quality support service to our local and regional users and ensure the smooth operation of these platforms. This position reports direction to the E-Marketing Applications Manager.
We are hiring two specialists. One will be more data focused with ability to ramp up on SQL, RDB's and contact management. The other will create journeys and email campaigns and support departments who rely on SFMC.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- 1+ year of experience in digital marketing, ideally at a nonprofit or political organization.
- At least 2 years of recent experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud is a plus
- Deep understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience creating and sending mass email campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar Email and Web Metric reporting preferred
- Well-developed communications and interpersonal skills to be able to gather requirements information from different groups and organize requirements information for both a technical audience and non-technical audience.
In addition, the successful candidate should possess these qualities:
- Customer service/support skills, with an emphasis on understanding and patience
- Self-directed, i.e., the ability to work without close and constant supervision
- Can-do attitude to do what it takes to get the job done properly
- Excellent organizational and team player skills
- Continuous learner
- Provide support for email and marketing automation issues on Marketing Cloud.
- Knowledge of Journey Builder, and Email delivery
- Develop and maintain email system reports for end users
- Stay up-to-speed on latest digital marketing technologies that are relevant to support users.
Ready to make a difference?