Are you a Lead Developer seeking a wonderful work environment to go along with an even better compensation package? Our client values passion, great energy, innovation and prides themselves in being THE BEST in the business. As a Lead Developer, you will be accountable for creating, implementing, and maintaining new features to improve customer experience. This role will also provide input to project managers to provide guidance into project plans, timelines, and development documentation for all assigned projects. You will also provide escalated production support if initial levels of the support team are unable to resolve issues that arise with the platform. Plenty of room for growth and stability.
- A hard-working full stack developer still actively working on code
- Creates and maintain code documentation/specifications
- Ability to balance business priorities while keeping tech debt at a minimum
- Ability to design and build applications from the ground up
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
- Debug and troubleshoot software defects
- 6-8 years of hands-on experience in a web development environment is required
- 3+ years in a similar role working with SFCC (formerly Demandware)
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology or IT ideal; marketing, business, or art fields with equivalent considered.
- One or more current Commerce Cloud certifications are preferred.
- Strong understanding of the full eCommerce technology ecosystem including Digital Content, CMS, PIM, DAM, Payment, Tag Management, Web Analytics, ERP, CRM, OMS, WMS, and more is strongly preferred
- Proven experience in working and integrating with APIs and 3rd Party systems integrations (SOAP/REST)
- Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (Git strategies, Unit Tests, build processes, etc.)
- Strong understanding of using the GIT Version Control System
Nice to Have Technologies
- Bootstrap Library
- jQuery Library
- Experience with Linux servers
- Designing and building micro-services
- Atlassian’s JIRA Issue and Project Tracking Software
- Atlassian's Confluence Project Documentation Software
- Database Server(s)
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
Ready to level up with a company that provides stability, great benefits, and an outstanding atmosphere?